At Turn to Starboard we receive no Government funding. We rely on the generosity and efforts of people like you to enable us to support our beneficiaries with life-changing interventions.
If you would like to support our work, there are many ways we would love you to get involved. You can:
- Make a donation – every donation we receive helps us to support Armed Forces personnel and their families, who have been affected by military operation. No gift is too small to make a difference.
- Fundraise – we are always looking for people to help us fundraise and spread the word about the great work we do here at Turn to Starboard.
- Volunteer – join our community of volunteers to help with marine engineering work, carpentry, painting, corporate events, photography, film, graphic design, social media, copywriting, PR, marketing and administration.
- Make a donation from a charitable trust or grant-giving body – if you have links to a charitable trust or foundation and you would like to make a difference to the lives of those we support, we would be delighted to talk to you. Your financial help is vital in providing long-term support for our training programmes – without it we would not be able to plan for the future.
- Be a corporate partner – good corporate partnerships bring increased customer loyalty, staff motivation and brand exposure. They are also a fantastic way of demonstrating good corporate social responsibility to your customers while uniting your workforce.
- Spread the word …. tell your family, friends and colleagues about us. You could even donate your Facebook page for a day or two. Simply change your Facebook profile picture to our logo and include our statement of purpose and website address as your status for a day. If you would like to help us spread the word .. then go for it!
If you are interested in hearing more about what we do or would like to chat to us about how you can help, please get in touch.
Tel: 01326 314262